On 22nd of September 2016, on behalf of Proskills Global Limited, Andy Rotherham attended a presentation at Howitt Consulting Ltd. The presentation was in honour of this year’s successful students that have undertaken the Proskills Global accredited course: Certificate in Construction Products Sales.
The successful students all achieved a distinction and deserve great credit for all their hard work, the students are:
- Presentation 1 Jamie McQueen, Pipekit
- Presentation 2 Kate Antill, Ecotherm Insulation
- Presentation 3 Liz Hart, ACO Water Management
- Presentation 4 Aaron Sharp, Knauf Insulation
The Certificate in Construction Product Sales course runs over a twelve-month period and has been put together between many industry employers including Polypipe, Kingspan, Knauf and Marley Eternit to name a few and seeks to professionalise the sales staff for this sector. The course is very demanding and includes:
- 34 subject areas
- 121 learning logs
- 124 learning outcomes
- 210 learning hours
- 27 hours of management coaching
- 22 knowledge skills application tests
- 6 workshops
- 1 ten-minute presentation!
For further details: http://www.howittconsulting.co.uk/